Sunday, February 20, 2011

letter from Libya

For those who remember this case, I reproduce the latest news from her.. I hope we can all pray that the situation will resolve as peacefully as possible.
regards
ian



Dear Ian,


so nice to hear from you,
My children are here with me. My son and his family and my daughter recently emigrated to New Zealand

with her family. My husband (?) has been helping to look after the wounded. He is safe.

It is a difficult time, people are already celebrating in Benghazi, the news is that Muamr has left for Brazil or Venezuela.

His son Saif is not credible. We are not there yet. I am worried and almost ecstatic at the same time, very confusing. The Libyan people have suffered so much and proved themselves to be as beautiful and brave as the Tunisians and Egyptian so rMisrians. We are all so proud. It has been so so long.


Hope you and your family are well.


best Wishes, 
I hope my husband will be able to meet you one day and thank you in person for your tremendous efforts. I will always be grateful and admiring of your campaigning energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment